Travessa do Salva - Vidas, Peniche, Portugal
The west region of Portugal is very privileged, not only for its beautiful landscapes, but also for the excellent conditions to practice this type of sport. It is the most consistent region in waves in Europe, and has a long stretch of beaches, so you always find the best beaches to surf within a few miles as well as to relax.
Peniche, is known as the Capital of the Wave, each year receives the Rip Curl Pro Portugal in the Beach of the Supertubos. This beach is known on a global scale because of its famous tubular waves, thus hosting one of the most prestigious national and international surf competitions.
Do you love extreme sports, but never had the courage to risk? Don’t worry, we have the right solution for you. In Peniche there are beaches for all tastes and ideal for beginners to practice surfing.
To begin, we recommend classes with instructors certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation, with a course of coach and swimmer, having a deep knowledge of the beaches and their conditions.
Highlights / Datasheet View more
• Each class lasts 2 hours
• All the equipment is included (suit and surf board)
• The monitors are certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation
• Sports insurance included
• Transportation to the best places to surf
• Classes are divided into homogeneous groups according to the level of each student
• Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own or grab something at the local restaurant
Recommendations View more
• You should bring a bathing suit, sunscreen and towel
Restrictions View more
• Activities depend on sea conditions - students will be advised as soon as possible