Rua Pinhal do Rio, 14, Vau, 2510-664 Óbidos, Portugal
This reclassified house, with a traditional style, however, associating a contemporary component.
The house has 4 bedrooms with their respective bathrooms.
• Two of the bedrooms are mezzanine, able to accommodate a family of 3 or 4 people.
• 1 suite with double bed and extra bed for families of 3 people
• 1 single bedroom with 1 double bed/ 2 singles.
The common areas are the living room, kitchen and guest toilet inside and outside that has a patio and a barbecue with porch, as well as a swimming pool.
The house offers excellent hygiene and comfort conditions, in a peaceful and relaxing environment, where you can recharge your batteries, refreshing yourself in the pool or simply enjoying the fantastic lounge terrace, with a breathtaking view of a natural landscape, such as the “Poça de Albufeira”.
The accommodation is also composed of an auxiliary house, the oven house with a traditional wood-burning oven, where the objective will be to carry out workshops on bread, pizza, bakery and meals in an artisanal way with the contribution and participation of the guests.
You can cook your own meals using the kitchen or barbecue, with all amenities, however, the catering service is also a solution when requested.
1 Quartos Ver mais
Este quarto possui uma cama de casal
Regras / Políticas Ver mais
- All children are welcome.
- This accommodation considers children aged 12 years and over as adults.
- No extra beds or cots available.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this host is taking additional security and sanitization measures.
- Please inform Laranjeira das Loiras in advance of your expected arrival time. For this you can use the Special Requests box during the booking process or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Upon check-in, guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.