Make an Online Reservation
Rua do Chafariz Vau 3, 2510-664 Óbidos, Portugal
Space composed of two poles with a common patio where you can enjoy a late afternoon alone - in the tranquility of a moment of introspection; traveling to another dimension in the ramblings of a thought; read The book that I had been planning for so long to start – or in the company of family and/or friends – in a late-afternoon get-together where smiles and good spirits prevail and the hands of life's clock seem to stop for a brief moment.
House with old features characteristic of the village, former humble family home, renovated and decorated with unique pieces, created by the owners. Each corner has a specific note, the entire space was created for you and thinking of you, your comfort and your well-being.
3 Bedrooms View more
All rooms have double beds
Rules / Policies View more
- All children are welcome.
- This accommodation considers children aged 3 years and over as adults.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in this accommodation.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this host is taking additional security and sanitization measures.
- Please inform Casa da Amélia in advance of your expected arrival time. For this you can use the Special Requests box during the booking process or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Upon check-in, guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.