Casa da Amélia Polo 2
The ideal choice for those looking for tranquility near the beautiful Óbidos Lagoon!
Rua do Chafariz Vau 3, 2510-664 Óbidos, Portugal
Space composed of two poles with a common patio where you can enjoy a late afternoon alone - in the tranquility of a moment of introspection; traveling to another dimension in the ramblings of a thought; read The book that I had been planning for so long to start – or in the company of family and/or friends – in a late-afternoon get-together where smiles and good spirits prevail and the hands of life's clock seem to stop for a brief moment.
The decoration of this space was designed and elaborated in order to give a new “life” to objects and materials that had already fulfilled the purpose for which they were intended. Unique pieces were created that transform the environment into a unique space where you “breathe” serenity and tranquility. With a “natural” ideology and material recycling, everything was designed with guests' comfort in mind!
2 Bedrooms View more
All rooms have double beds
Rules / Policies View more
- All children are welcome.
- This accommodation considers children aged 3 years and over as adults.
- You can request an extra single-size bed to be placed in one of the rooms.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this host is taking additional security and sanitization measures.
- Please inform Casa da Amélia in advance of your expected arrival time. For this you can use the Special Requests box during the booking process or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Upon check-in, guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.