Rua Primeiro de Maio 40, 2510-664 Óbidos, Portugal
Privileged location, five minutes away from a wide range of leisure options, this house is located in a typical old fisherman's village where the art is still practiced today by some of the inhabitants.
This house is a unique space where the predominant theme is music and wood because of the sentimental factor they convey! Created to receive people able to receive the affection that is placed in the handcrafted and unique pieces created by the owners.
2 Bedrooms View more
Both have 1 double bed
- You can request an extra single-size bed to be placed in one of the rooms.
Rules / Policies View more
- All children are welcome.
- This accommodation considers children aged 12 years and over as adults.
- The maximum number of extra beds and cots depends on the room chosen. Please check the room you have chosen for maximum capacity.
- All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this host is taking additional security and sanitization measures.
- Please inform Casa 40th in advance of your expected arrival time. For this you can use the Special Requests box during the booking process or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Upon check-in, guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.